Thursday, October 15, 2009

Illlllll

Past three illustration assignments >>

What I did during summer:

Meh. First project of the year always looks a little plain.
Done in Acrylic, bg edited in Ps Cs3

Fire and Ice:Conceptualized version of fire and ice. In the original painting the octopus was a pretty saturated red and orange, but in the critique I was told to change it so that the "fire" was in the eye. So a lot of editing was done in Ps, thanks a bunch to JHo for the help. I still owe you! :V
Originally... done in acrylic...

Editorial: Do you want to be your own boss?
Working at home... like a boss.
Done in Ps Cs3

2 comments:

Bethany said...

loving the last one *___*

JHomantic said...

You damn well owe me! Ice cream juseyo~ I've been craving it. The editorial came out really well. Keep up the good jobs! . . .

Like a boss.