Thursday, November 20, 2008

Project Daydream

Here is another old piece from first semester that I felt like uploading. This is from freshman year in my Communication Design class. Project: Create a visual narrative story book... or something like that. Anyways, this is what I came up with. Ten comic strip-like pages printed on individual boxes that were placed inside of each other. It's front and back and both sides read from left to right, so it allows the viewer to walk around the book. All the pages were done in Photoshop CS3. Basic idea of the story is about some guy who wakes up and does his monotonous morning routines until he starts day dreaming and it all goes crazy from there.
I really like how this project came out, and it also got into the Core Exhibition Spring '08.
I'll post the actual picture files if anyone wants to see a detail of the pages.

No comments: